Teeccino

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TwiceToddlers First Day of Preschool


Monday, my twins were not able to attend preschool because TwiceToddler "B" was getting over a bad fever. Her fever lasted almost 5 days. Anyway, today, Wednesday, my twins were finally able to start their **official** first day of preschool. As you can see above, Mommy and Daddy dropped them off. This was a one time thing as Daddy has to work, Mommy works at home.
My twins do not attend preschool all day. This is fine for me because what can a preschooler actually learn at almost 4 years old. My twins already know their ABC's, 123's, colors, shapes, animals, etc. They learned this on Comcast OnDemand BabyBoost section. Since my twins were 18 months old they have been learning at home.
The only real reason I have my twins in preschool is to teach them discipline in school and take direction from their teachers. I am so happy my twins are going to this Christian preschool though. This is where I wanted them to go since they were infants.

No comments:

Post a Comment