Teeccino

Saturday, May 31, 2008

TwiceBabies Sleeping Good Tonight

It took a while for our TwiceBabies to actually sleep tonight. They wanted more Hug, Kiss from Mommy and would not lay down until they got their Hug, Kiss Mommy fix.

But now, at 11:56, they are still sleeping and that is a miracle. When twins are able to sleep, our twins in particular, it is a blessing. If they could, they would be up all day long.

We took a late nap today, at 2:30, after I listened to Dr. Noah Hutchings on SWRC.com. I had to hear what he was talking about. During the week, he has a web broadcast on Wednesdays and I can not hear the web cast at the time it is online. So, I like to hear the rebroadcast on Saturdays.

Anyway, after the show was over, I rounded up my twins and we took our much needed afternoon nap. I just wish they would wake up in a happy mood.

God Bless Sleeping Babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment