Teeccino

Thursday, May 29, 2008

TwiceBabies Love Their Ma Ti Ma!

Today, Ma Ti Ma came a little bit late as she was returning a rented car. Her Son was in town visiting from Washington. When she arrived at our home, oh, my Twicebabies went crazy! They sometimes have fear, but today, they had no fear and ran up to her.


When she got to our home, she placed our car seats in her huge truck and took my twins to the park, I think. Then, they went to Carl's Jr for something to eat.


While they were out, I did some stuff online, surveys and other stuff. Then, I went to my outlet mall. A Tuesday Morning is in the process of being filled up in a storefront. I just received a coupon in the mail yesterday. They should be open pretty soon!! Yeah, I looked inside and they sell lots of cool stuff!


Because they were not open yet, I went to the Bass Outlet and purchased some new shorts, a sleeveless pink blouse, a green tank with buttons down the center and glitter like things down the center as well. I also purchased a bracelet, necklace and earrings. I got all this under $60.00 as they were having a HUGE sale!!


God Bless my TwiceBabies, Ma Ti Ma and HUGE SALES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment