Teeccino

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Twicebabies go to Park with Babysitter

Today, my babysitter came a little late. She was getting her car smogged. She took her car the smog service place in the morning. Nobody she knew could pick her up, so she had to walk home. This led to her coming to my home late.

When she got here, she walked my twins to the park and they stayed for about two hours.

While they were at the park, I completed some online surveys, began making some birthday cards for my family members and went to Cost Plus to get a new laundry "Moses" basket. The price has gone up since the first time I purchased it. I also got some food products I like to eat. My hubby is not a fan of gourmet food products.

I also went to the Starbucks drive thru and got a Frapp Java Chip which I shared with my twins. They thought it was a milkshake, but they did not care because they love Starbucks...

So, that was my afternoon, how as yours?

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment