Teeccino

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Twicebabies and Doing Anything with Them

It has come to my attention that in order for my husband and I do to do ANYTHING with our twins, we have to NOT tell them anything BEFORE hand. If we do, there will be hell to pay. That is right, if we tell them were are going somewhere or seeing someone BEFORE the event, we will hear about it until that event takes place.

Do you know how annoying it is to hear them repeat the same thing, over and over and over and over again? It is as if they are a broken record. For those of you who grew up with Cd's, a record is a black vinyl round object used to listen to music. A record came in three sizes, 33", 45" and 78", as far as I know.

Anyway, my twins are broken records when it comes to saying anything in advance.

So, I just now reminded hubby to NOT say anything beforehand, otherwise, not only him, but I will have to suffer their wrath.

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment