Teeccino

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Twicebabies, Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Mel and Mommy and Friends at Wine & Cheese Stroll

Friday night, my girlfriends and I went to our cities Wine & Cheese Stroll. It was very crowded and fun. It was also very hot. That is until the sun began to set. Then, some wind began to pick up and the breeze was a relief.

This was the 2nd Annual Spring Wine & Cheese Stroll. My city also has a Fall Wine & Cheese Stroll which I think has been around for ten years.

Anyway, while Mommy and friends were downtown having a good time, my twicebabies were at home with Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Mel. They played together and my twicebabies were dancing all around as they watched, you guessed it, their favorite DVDs and Hi-5 episodes.

While Mommy and friends were at the Wine Stroll, Daddy went shopping at Costco and Walmart. That was Daddy's time alone from Mommy and our twicebabies.

Auntie Cheryl had given our twicebabies a bath and when I got home, they were in bed and sleeping. That is a miracle in and of itself.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment