Teeccino

Friday, May 23, 2008

TwiceBabies Fell Asleep Nicely Tonight

It amazes me how not a single day with my twins can be the same as the day before.

Have you ever heard that catch phrase from Rolling Rock beer, "Same as it ever was"?

Well, this phrase would not apply to my twins!! ROFL!!

Oh yes, night, my twins barely ate anything, but, they did get a good bath. This good bath seemed to contribute to their early and easy bedtime routine.

You see, this afternoon, my TwiceBabies did not take a nap. For some reason, them not having a nap (today only mind you), allowed for them to go to bed without incident.

There was no fussy, no busing, no this and no that. They just asked for a kiss and hug and they went to sleep, as always, with Daddy, with no problem.

Thank God for small miracles.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment