Teeccino

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

TwiceBabies are finally calm and sleeping

It sounds like my twins are finally calm and sleeping. Yeah!

I love when they are sleeping. They look so precious and they are not fighting, pulling hair and taking toys away from each other.

Lately, I have had to remove a lot of toys from their possession because they always fight, over a piece of a toy. They have these cute puzzles with barn animals and another one with house pets. They always fight over one or two pieces of the puzzle. It drives Mommy crazy.

So, I have to put the piece away, usually way up high, out of their reach for an amount of time I deem acceptable to calm them down.

Yeah, kind of like tonight. This fussiness they go through is enough to drive any sane person, well...you know....

God Bless TwiceBabies who sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment