Teeccino

Friday, May 2, 2008

Twicebabies putting baby doll and animals to bed

My twicebabies are just adorable. Recently, they have begun, on their own, placing their baby doll and animals to bed on whatever surface near them.
Today, they took their baby doll and animals from their red wagons and moved them to a blue
blanket I had sitting on our patio.


It is just so cute seeing how they do this. I have no idea how they come up with the idea of doing this either.



Everywhere my twicebabies go, so goes their baby doll and animals as well. Like in these photos of them in our Family Room. It is just too adorable not to take photos of.

All I know is, I love to take photos of them as they place their baby doll and animals on the floor or blanket. When they are older, they can look at these photos in their scrapbooks, which they will not care about I am sure.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment