Teeccino

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Twicebabies say, "Happy Birthday Auntie Amy!"

Yes, today is my sister's birthday. I hope she received my gift!! She lives in SoCal and I in NorCal, so ever since I moved up to NorCal, I have not been able to celebrate her birthday anymore. Well, hers, my Dad's, my Mom's and whole SoCal families birthdays for that matter.

Anyway, hope she has a nice day. It looks like it might rain here tomorrow. It rained in SoCal yesterday my Mom said, so I am sure the rain will find its way up here by Sunday.

Oh joy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET AMY!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU...................

AND MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY MORE..........................


Love, S/M/A&E

God Bless Sweet Families!!

No comments:

Post a Comment