Teeccino

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Twicebabies and "One More Time"

When my twins talk or think about a sentence to say, it amazes me. I look at my precious, little baby girls and am just amazed at how the learn and retain information, daily.

Take this afternoon for instance. My twins love jumping. They love jumping on their bed, their slide platform and the family room couch. This afternoon, Twin A asked Mommy to move couch cushions. Twin A and Twin B wanted to jump from the bed part of the couch to the cushions now on the carpet.

Every time my twins jumped from the couch to the cushions, Twin B and sometimes, Twin A, would say, "One more time." They said this every time jumped, thinking it was bedtime, which it was not. It was only 5:14PM when they began jumping and laughing and just having a good time.

I think this is just too cute when they say, "One more time" because it is something they hear Mommy and Daddy say all the time to them about watching their Hi-5 or other television shows at night.

God Bless bright twin babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment