Teeccino

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TwiceGirlie "B" Has a Loose Tooth

TwiceGirlie "B" comes home tonight from the gym and shopping with Daddy and sister, Twin "A" with exciting news, She Has a Loose Tooth!! Oh goodness, she is just so psyched! If you have never seen a little girl high before, my TwiceGirlie "B" was high with total excitement over one of her front teeth being loosened.

All she can talk about, and touch, is her loosed tooth on the right side of her mouth. She says there are two loosed teeth, one in the back and one in the front. Well, I see her front tooth is loosed and she is playing with it back and fourth with her tongue, as well all did.

I told TwiceGirlie "B" that Nana and Papa would tie a string around my tooth and the other end to our front door. The shut the front door to allow the loosed tooth to be released from the gum line. This, of course, was only done when the tooth was too stubborn to come out on its own.

Then, TwiceGirlie asked if there would be blood and Daddy and I said, there might be, but blood does not hurt, only the tooth being pushed out by the new tooth coming up. TwiceGirlie "B" is so concerned about blood, she is certainly silly, and I love her so much. She reminds me of.....me...when I was her age...

No comments:

Post a Comment