Teeccino

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TwiceGirlies and First Day of Summer Vacation

Today is the first day of my TwiceGirlies Summer vacation. Well, it seems more like Spring still than the beginning of Summer. All this morning it has been overcasty,breezy then real windy. My Buzzy Bee flag is whipping all around on my front porch and the flag my parents gave me at the beginning of Spring is twisted around my backyard porch awning.

Do my twins care if it is breezy or windy outside, no, not a bit. They have their "camping" tent set up on the grass in the backyard and having a blast. Mommy wants them to dress warm and they like to dress for Summer weather....all year long...

I do hope the weather gets warmer some time this week. I can not wait to dress is shorts and tanks again. I am not, nor will ever been, a fan of weather below 71 degrees, especially with wind whipping all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment