Teeccino

Friday, October 2, 2009

TwiceToddlers Mommy Loves iHerb!

These days, people are looking for natural health products. These natural health products are easily accessible through supplements or liquid form. This company, iHerb, has been in business since 1997 in the Southern California San Gabriel Valley. The iHerb company actually has a 48,000 square foot warehouse where all their products are shipped from.

My sister introduced me to iHerb in 2002 and I have been purchasing my supplements from them ever since. The products I purchase on a regular basis are Bach's Essential Flower Oil Impatiens, Enzymatic Therapy Acid Free Digestive Formula, Source Naturals Alka Balance and Now Foods Super Colostrum supplements.

The Bach's Essential Flower Oil Impatiens is one I recommend for any Mom of especially small children. If you are looking to increase your patients, one or two drops of impatiens in a cup, glass or bottle of water will work wonders.

So, when you decide to order some new supplements online, this is the best company to order your supplements from. I have a widget on the right side of my blog.

Stay Safe and Healthy, Purchase iHerb Supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment