Teeccino

Friday, October 23, 2009

TwiceToddler "B" Sick Last Night

Around 3:15 AM, my little princess, Twin "B", was coughing and hacking away. Then, she threw up. I was still in my sleepy mode and thought she has threw up water. When I went to get a wet towel and water, I found she had thrown up food, well, it was red.

My sweetie pie, she was crying and did not feel well. The throw up was on our sheets and my right PJs sleeve. I told her, "this is good, this means you are getting better and getting rid of all the phlem in your lungs."

Twin "B" has no fever or is warm, she has been coughing, off and on, for a month now. Oh, and I have also stopped giving her any milk because the milk causes the coughing to continue.

Mommy and Daddy and Twin "A" just pray for her to heal and get better soon. I mean, we are heading into the long, cold and oh so boring winter months ahead. I would rather Twin "B" be healed now, so as to not remain sick going into the winter months.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment