Teeccino

Monday, March 9, 2009

TwiceToddler "A" and the Pee Pee Incident

This afternoon when we arrived back home from daycare, TwiceToddler "A" looks down at her pants and says she is cold. She is taking off her jacket and again looking down at her pants saying, "I'm cold". I say, "I'ts not cold in her."

Then, as we walk to TwiceTodder "A&B" room, I see why she is cold. The backside her pants were all wet. I looked at her and she began to cry. I said in a soft voice, "What happened? Did you go pee in the car?" She looked at me and said, "No." Then I said, "Were you not able to hold your pee?" Again, TwiceToddler looked at me and said, "No."

So, she took off her pants and underwear. I got a warm clothe with soap. I had TwiceTodder "A" stand on the toilet seat cover as I, Mommy, cleaned her off. I was not about to give her and her sister a bath this time. I was their nap time and a bath would have to wait until after dinner.

Well, if the happens again, and I am sure it will (with TwiceToddler "B"), I will be consoling like I was with her sister.

Oops!! Sometimes, babies just can not feel the sensation to pee...

No comments:

Post a Comment