Teeccino

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wearing Trendy Maternity Clothes

When I was pregnant with my twins in 2005, I had the hardest time finding Trendy Maternity Clothes. There is this one department store in my city, which goes back 100 years, and their maternity department was just horrible. For one, I thought the clothes would be more stylish and low in price. Well, was I wrong. I was so frustrated, I emailed the company and they emailed me back saying they were sorry. With that sorry, they sent me out an outfit to wear, which was not really that trendy at all.

If only I had known about cool websites that sold maternity clothes. Because I decided to wear maternity clothes from stores in my mall really had no alternative. Well, I did wear clothes my sister gave me and they were cool.

When it came to wearing jeans though, I wish I could have had more options. True, my pregnancy only lasted seven months, but I still would have liked to look nice in a pair of jeans, jeans like the Paige Maternity Jeans or the Juicy Maternity Jeans.

Being pregnant was wonderful and it would have been even more of a delight if I had known about all the trendy maternity clothes outside my cities store.

No comments:

Post a Comment