Essential Oil Guides, FCO, Diffusers, Perfume and Spray Bottles

Back to School Essential Oils/I use and sell these oils as well. Contact me please.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twins In Ballerina Costume Photo Shoot in Backyard

Before my twins were playing in the falling leaves, I wanted to take some photos of them in their ballerina costume. I was not sure if there would be group photographs taken so I took some myself in my backyard. The reason I took these photos was to add to my annual calendar for myself, Mom and Dad, husbands parents and GG Fiddner.

There are leaves all over the ground and I had them against the fence seperating my neighbor and myself. Some photos are candid and others are not. I also wanted to take these photos so I could have one of the photos added to a canvas. I have one canvas photo in my hallway already, but want to give it as a Christmas gift to a family member.

These are some of the photos I took of my twins in their ballerina tutu costumes for The Nutcracker recital.


I just love these ballerina tutu costumes. They are just adorable and of course the pink is such a great color.


No comments:

Post a Comment