Teeccino

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Making Chocloate Cupcakes for My TwiceGirlies

When I was in grade school and would come home from school in the Fall and Winter months, my Mom would, the majority of the time, be baking cookies or a cake. Oh, it smelled so nice walking into the house smelling the cookies coming right out of the oven. My Mom would bake cookies, chocolate chip, peanut butter and sugar cookies for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Oh, even today, I can still see myself, and my sister, walking into our home seeing my Mom either at the front door or walking out of the kitchen with her apron on and carrying a cookie for myself and my sister. Now, I have two girls, twins in fact, and one day my Mom suggested I have something baking and coming out of the oven when my girls come home from school.

So, as the Fall and Winter season, comes upon us, I have begun baking cupcakes and will bake chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies too. I love baking banana and zucchini bread too.

If at all possible, I want to put a smile on my twins face and let them know how much I love them. I have found some organic chocolate chip and peanut butter cookie recipes. So I will have to make and test them out before Thanksgiving and Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment