Teeccino

Thursday, June 12, 2008

TwiceBabies off to PapaGaGa's Home

Today is the day my TwiceBabies go to PaPaGaGa's home. Daddy just came home probably forty minutes ago, and just left five minutes ago. It is nice when they leave, again, and let Mommy get some more alone time.

It really is rare I get some alone time.

Last night, because Ma Ti Ma did not come over as we had talked about, my hubby actually came home early from work and let me get out for a while. So, I went to Starbucks, Longs Drugs, Michael's and Bed Bath and Beyond. I actually had things to do here and it was not just to get out of the house.

Anyway, right now, my TwiceBabies are with Daddy, playing and having fun at PaPaGaGa's home.

God Bless Grandparents who once in a while play with their grand babies....

No comments:

Post a Comment