Teeccino

Thursday, June 26, 2008

TwiceBabies, Mommy and No Chickens!

About a week or two ago, my husband got our twins saying, "No Chickens." I have no idea where this came from or how it got started, but now, they say, "No Chickens" Mommy or "No Chickens" Aunt JuJu.

It is the funniest thing to my twins. They love to say anything new or something Daddy makes up.

Daddy's are good this way. They have a sense of humor, whereas, Mommy's, we usually have to be the disciplinarian at home. This usually does not leave room for a sense of humor. God knew what He was doing when He created a Daddy and Mommy to care for their children.

Daddy's come home from work and they get to play with and laugh with their children. Whereas, Mommy, stays home to take care of and teach their children. This usually means Mommy is the full disciplinarian around the home. This, in my POW does not leave much room to laugh and play with my girls. I am always looking to make sure they are not constantly fighting, kicking, pulling hair and screaming at each other. Every once in a while, I may laugh with them, but it is a rarity!

God Bless Daddy's and Mommy's who have separate roles in their family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment