Teeccino

Friday, November 4, 2011

TwiceGirlies Get Their Ears Pierced

After my twins celebrated their 6th birthday at school, Nana, Papa, Mommy and Twins drove to the mall to get their ears pierced. This is how we did it. We went to Claire's Accessory Store and we made sure there were two people there to pierce their ears.

This was my Mom's idea, which I think she got from one of her friends. My Mom also recommended Papa take Twin "A" with him while around the mall while my Mom and I took Twin "B" to get her ears pierced first. Having Twin "B" get her ears pierced first was Daddy's idea. This turned out to be a good idea too.

Twin "B" had no problem getting her ears pierced and said she did not feel a thing, whereas Twin "A" said it did hurt and was not happy with the pinch. Well, once their ears were pierced, they just looked adorable.

Here are some photos of my TwiceGirlies getting their ears pierced..
























Oh, they just look so cute...so now, Mommy has to keep their ears clean three times a week for 6 weeks. Ever time I turn the earrings inside Abby's ears, she says they hurt and Emma has no problem at all. Their ears look good and there is no infection as Mommy is doing what she is supposed to do.

I can not wait to purchase some more earrings for them as they get a little bit older.

No comments:

Post a Comment