Teeccino

Sunday, November 13, 2011

TwiceGirlies Mom and the Magic Bullet Blender

So my Mom and I were talking about the smoothie blender I once had. Before Linens N Things closed down and left my city, my Hubby purchased a Smoothie Blender for me. I loved it and used it over and over and over again. In fact, I think I used it so much...it finally gave out on me.

About a month ago as I was making my twins a smoothie, I smelled and saw smoke come from the blender. Yes, smoke..and my twins were freaking out. So, I unplugged it and threw in out!! Yeah, when a smoothie blender or any blender for that matter begins smoking..it is time...to..throw...it...out!! LOL

Well, when I told my Mom what happened, she told me about the Magic Bullet Blender. She said her friend has one and just LOVES it. She used it for more than smoothies. So, I have been looking online for such a smoothie maker and this is the one I am considering purchasing. This would be a most excellent Christmas gift for me..and well..my twins too.

Yeah, this price is excellent and it comes with a good rating. This is one reason why I like Amazon.com and the ratings a buyer is able to view before any purchase. I also like this Magic Bullet because it can be used over and over and over again. Being able to have an appliance in my home small, such as this, is a great gift for any occasion..

No comments:

Post a Comment