Teeccino

Friday, November 18, 2011

TwiceGirlies At Wedding Rehearsal Dinner at Auntie JuJu's Home



The day before "The Big Day" the wedding party, including my twins who were Flower Girls, went to the church to practice walking down the aisle. Even though I was not able to take photos of them going down the aisle, I did take some cute photos of my twins with the rest of the wedding party.

After the wedding rehearsal, the whole wedding party drove to Auntie JuJu's home for the Wedding Rehearsal Dinner. The dinner was fun and the food was delicious. The food included Tri Tip, (another meat I can not recall), ravioli, salad and so delicious pies.

The atmosphere during the party was fun, relaxing and I mingled with Hayley's friends and family.

The whole party was in the basement, with a lot of tables and chairs set up. The theme of the party was a mix of Fall decorations/Country. The music was mainly country with a mix of other music on the radio today, which I do not listen to, as I just listen to Christian music on K-LOVE.

Here are some photos I took from the party, Hope you like them.















































No comments:

Post a Comment