Teeccino

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Day Two of the 60 Day Slimdown

Last night for dinner, I made myself a delicious Taco Salad from the list of meals I am allowed to eat. It was just yummy and it filled me up as well. I also drank a small glass of water before and after dinner. Actually, drinking a glass of water before and after each meal is part of this meal plan.

This morning for breakfast, I made a strawberry smoothie and had a toasted slice of wheat bread, with a slice of 2% cheese and one slice of bacon. First, I toasted the bread slice, the placed the cheese and bacon (cut in half) on the cheese and put in the microwave for 10 seconds. I have to say, it was a very filling breakfast, indeed.

Right now, for my always late lunches, I am eating a Chicken Wrap and after lunch have my glass of water, iced water with a taste of lemon in it. This is something I did while pregnant with my twins. I used to add lemon or lime to my iced water; in a 64 oz plastic container. Yeah, I am not a fan of plain water, even if it has gone through a filter, which mine does.

For my exercise today, I did a Fit Test and Cardio #1, as assigned to me on my second day of exercise.

Tomorrow, I will again write about what I ate for dinner as I am not sure yet what I want to eat. Thank goodness there are more than five dinner meals to choose from.

**Each day, I will be writing about what I ate and how this Slimdown program is working out on my body. If you too are interested in this 60 Day Slimdown, you can click on the link above and receive 30% off your order. To receive 30% off, please use Code: DayDVD30. Along with the above DVD set, if your baby or babies are still in a stroller, you will love the free Stroller Pump workout.Once at this link, please use any one of these Codes:"sp1" or "sp2" for Level l or Level 2**

No comments:

Post a Comment