Teeccino

Thursday, March 3, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Day Three of 60 Day Slimdown

This morning, I just made a Strawberry Smoothie. The size of the smoothie was enough to keep me filled up until lunch. I ate breakfast around 8:30AM, so when I got home from bible study, I made my yummy Raspberry Salad.

Now, since I was not at home in the morning to do my daily exercises, I let my lunch digest a while, them I did the CFS DVD, for Phase 1 and the PNBC DVD with four exercises and finally a Cool Down.

For Dinner, made soft tacos with the leftover taco meat in my refrigerator.

I really like this 60 Day Slimdown Program. It is simple, easy to do and will change the way you think of "exercise and diet". This Slimdown is designed for Pre-Natal, Post-Natal and the Way Past Pregnancy Phase in your life. I say way past pregnancy phase because my twins are now five years old, but like I stated on my first article post, my tummy and whole body could use a slimdown, indeed.

**Each day, I will be writing about what I ate and how this Slimdown program is working out on my body. If you too are interested in this 60 Day Slimdown, you can click on the link above and receive 30% off your order. To receive 30% off, please use Code: DayDVD30. Along with the above DVD set, if your baby or babies are still in a stroller, you will love the free Stroller Pump workout.Once at this link, please use any one of these Codes:"sp1" or "sp2" for Level l or Level 2**

No comments:

Post a Comment