Teeccino

Friday, March 11, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Day Eleven of the 60 Day Slimdown

Well, T.G.I.F. my blog readers! Hope you had a good and safe day in your city. This morning when I woke up to local news, I was watching the tidal surge from the Tsunami in Japan coming into Santa Cruz and Crescent City of California. Wow is all I could say. The ocean is not something to mess with or for us to think we are bigger than the ocean either.

After watching my local news, I got out of bed and began making my Strawberry Smoothie for breakfast. As always, it was delicious.

Once my Smoothie was made, I went back to my room and watched more local news of the Tsunami in Japan and now finding its way to California, both Northern California and Southern California. It really is amazing how a Tsunami in Japan can affect the coastline of California, Oregon and Hawaii. Even the "smallest" ripples coming from this Tsunami are damaging marina's and harbor's in some beach front cities.

Sitting on by bed again, I had to continue watching my local news on the devastation in California from this Tsunami. Those waves, small as they were, continued creating a mess throughout the marina's and harbor's. Boats were being tossed to and fro and turned upside down as well. Oh, what a mess for these people along the marina and harbor. This Tsunami is going to affect all of us in America whether it is food or cars. Prices will be rising on just about everything now.

When dinner came around, I decided to eat breakfast for dinner. Oh, I just love eating breakfast for dinner. Do you ever eat breakfast for dinner. I have eggs and bacon, with lemon water. Oh yummy. This is also easy to make as well.

**Each day, I will be writing about what I ate and how this Slimdown program is working out on my body. If you too are interested in this 60 Day Slimdown, you can click on the link above and receive 30% off your order. To receive 30% off, please use Code: DayDVD30. Along with the above DVD set, if your baby or babies are still in a stroller, you will love the free Stroller Pump workout.Once at this link, please use any one of these Codes:"sp1" or "sp2" for Level l or Level 2**

No comments:

Post a Comment