Teeccino

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

TwiceGirlie's Mom Loves Lawry's® Spice Packets

Lawry's® has been making spices for meals for a very long time. In fact, I am sure it is over twenty years. I know this because growing up, my Mom used Lawry's® spices for making taco meat and using the Lemon Pepper to put over broccoli and many other meals. Just like my Mom, I too use the LAWRY'S LEMON PEPPER, for my broccoli side dishes.

In this BzzKit, I received a LAWRY'S® TACO SPICE PACKET, LAWRY'S® TUSCAN STYLE CHICKEN MARSALA WITH GARLIC AND BASIL, LAWRY'S® SOUTHWEST CHICKEN SKILLET and an Apron. How cool is that! Oh, I also received the LAWRY'S® SEASONED SALT.

Now, of the two chicken spice packet's I really enjoyed the LAWRY'S SOUTHWEST CHICKEN SKILLET packet the best. I made it just as the recipe suggested, but I made my own salsa.

If you are looking for some new ways to 'spice' up your meals, there is no time like the present to purchase and use any one of these spices throughout the week to wow your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment