Teeccino

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TwiceGirlies Finally Asleep

Oh goodness, my twins finally fell asleep. Let's see, today my twins had swim lessons in the afternoon, they came home and bathed, took a very small nap, got up, put on a new bathing suit and went into our plastic pool in our backyard for hours.

Between swimming in our small backyard pool, we ate spaghetti, garlic bread, salad and red grapes. After dinner, my twins went back in the pool until the sun began to go down. As the sun began to hide, I told my twins to get out of the pool and into their PJ's.

Once in their PJ's, I gave them some milk and one TJs cookie (which looks like a Oreo, but much better). Then I turned on my computer, went to the Disney website so my twins could watch their favorite show, Imagination Movers. It seems Disney, in their infinite wisdom, decided to take this show off TV and now it can only be seen online.

My twins watched about four Imagination Movers shows, brushed their teeth and went into their room where Daddy and Mommy prayed for them. Their bedtime was about 9:30 tonight. But, my twins did not stop talking until 11:40.

Oh yeah, my twins have a abundance of energy and talking ability. They are like the Energizer Bunny, twin style!

No comments:

Post a Comment