Teeccino

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 1: Miracle Cosmeceuticals For Beautiful Skin

When women are looking for the perfect skin care products, all they see are advertisements on the television or on department stores. These advertisements can be daunting, especially if this skin care companies keep, 'reformulating' their skin care products. One would think the particular skin care product they are currently using is working, right? Well this no longer has to be an issue.

Just like a lot of women out there, I have been searching for a new skin care product line. Then I found this skin care product line from Dermagist. I had never heard of this company before last week while searching online for something other than the very commercialized skin care products. This skin care line I purchased is called the Complete Rejuvenation System.

This product I am just goes through five (5) steps.  One the first day, I followed the instructions as given to me inside my package. Here are the steps I followed on Wednesday when I started applying these skin care products:

Day One: I applied the first skin care product called Original Smoothing Cream

A.M. Application

Morning Application (s)
-Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream
Evening Application (s)
-Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream

This Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream, when opened is a white color. When you dip your finger into the cream, it is thick and has a pleasant scent to it. When applying this wrinkle cream all you need is a nickle sized amount massaged into your skin in a circular motion.

The best thing I have found about this product is the fact that it is not greasy. This is something anyone using this product will like, that it is not greasy.


P.M. Application

The evening application repeats the above instructions. When the Original Smoothing Cream is smoothed into the skin, it will not come off as you sleep either. I found this out the this first night I applied it to my face.


Article #2
Article #3
Article #4
Article #5

No comments:

Post a Comment