Teeccino

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 4: Miracle Cosmecuticals For Beautiful Skin

Just like the day before, I would wake up, wash my face and apply the Age Defying Serum. When applying this product, I place a little dab on my pointer finger and in a circular motion apply it to my skin. When applying this product, I tend to apply it on my cheek first, then each cheek, forehead and under my eyes. This is just the way I do it. When you begin using these Complete Rejuvenation System as I am, you might apply it in a different manner.


The Age Defying Serum, to the right, is what I apply all over my face. I really like to use the around my eyes because....well....this is where a lot of wrinkles show up. I do apply more of this cream under my eyes more than any other place.

After applying this Age Defying Serum, I begin applying this Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream like I did yesterday. Now, one would think that applying these two products would make the face feel greasy or weighed down. That is one of the best thing about this Complete Rejuvenation System, it will not feel greasy or make the face feel heavy and pasty either.

Now that I have applied these two products to my face, I can begin putting on my make up.

Here are the steps I took yesterday when applying the Age Defying Serum and Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream:


A.M. Application

-Dynamic Age Defying Serum
-Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream



P.M. Application

-Dynamic Age Defying Serum
-Originl Wrinkle Smoothing Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment