Teeccino

Monday, April 25, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) Dancing on Easter Day

This Easter at my church, we did something different. This year, it was all about the children. When the service began, the little boy of one of  my friends, read from Luke 24. After these verses were read, the Starlight Studios Little Dancers came on stage with their dance instructor.

About three to four weeks ago, my twins began practicing their dance routine to this song, True Love, by Phil Wickham. Well, I just fell in love with the song. This song, in a nutshell, describes why and how Jesus died for the sins of all the world. He died for Past, Present and Future sins. If this song, while watching my twins dance, does not make you cry, I am wondering why.

My twins are the two, long haired red-heads, who look at my video camera. They are looking at Mommy, in the front row. My twins are the only children turning around to look at me. Oh, they did such an amazing job dancing. I mean, they are just little girls and love dancing. They want so much to dance on the stage again.

Here are my twins, dancing to "True Love" by Phil Wickham at my church Calvary Chapel Tracy.

Now, because this video is a little over 4 minutes, I had to upload it to YouTube. This is the video I made at church on Easter Sunday 2011. My twins dancing to the song "True Love".




Enjoy my twins dancing and please LIKE my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment