Teeccino

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Puzzles

For Christmas, my twins received a puzzle from Nana. The puzzle is has small pieces, but the puzzle only has thirty pieces too. This means the puzzle is easy to put together, while being fun too.

In the last two days, my twins have been putting together a Tinkerbell, Cinderella and cute Lucy (I think) mouse puzzle. It is amazing watching them put these puzzles together. Sure, the puzzles are small, except the mouse puzzle, which has large pieces, but they really have fun.

As my twins put each puzzle together, they watch their cartoons...sometimes as I watch them. They love Mommy watching them, but I am not to help them. That is what they say, "Mommy, I do not need your help. But you can watch."

It looks like, for now at least, my twins have found a new and brain challenging way, to stay busy..while having fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment