Teeccino

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Joke about Twins, from my Friend on Gather

Eight and a half months very pregnant with twins, I was used to getting nervous glances from strangers. But I never realized how imposing I was until my husband and I went out to dinner at a new restaurant.

The hostess sat us at our table, took one long look at my stomach and asked, "Would you like me to get you a high chair just in case?"



**I thought this was funny because with me, it would not have been at eight months, but instead five months. Yeah, I was really BIG at five months and everywhere I went, people: male and female, asked if I was carrying twins. There is something about twins, and women carrying twins that makes people curious and the need to ask if you are carrying twins. Even today, I see Mom's with their twins in any retail store and my face lights up. I ask how old their twins are and then tell the Mommy with twins, "I too have twins who are five years old". There are so many sets of twins and triplets in my city. All I have to do is walk out my front door and I see twins being strolled around my block.**

No comments:

Post a Comment