Teeccino

Friday, January 21, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Completed 100 Days Project

My twins finally completed their 100 Days of School Project. We had to complete it last night. I think it was supposed to be completed by the 25th, but their teacher asked for it today. I was hoping to get them some colorful feathers to add to their project, but we ended up using some objects we already had in the house.

In fact, my twins had got this container of ribbons, buttons and other craft products for their birthday this year. This craft gift came from one of their Sunday School/Kindergarten friends. Yeah, we finally were able to use some of the craft stuff inside that plastic box.

So, here are some photos of my twins making their 100 Days of School Project and my twins holding it too. I think they did a good job, but it took for ever for their product to get this way as they just do...not...listen...




1 comment: