Teeccino

Saturday, March 17, 2012

TwiceGirlies Playing With Romeo

In one of my last articles I wrote about my twins and their love for our neighbor's cat, Romeo. Well, my goodness, if you saw him and played with him you would love him too. When we walk down this street to his street and my girls call his name, he comes running across the street my girls voices. He used to have a necklace on with his phone number and name on it. It must have fallen off somewhere.

Anyway, on this day, the same day I took those amazing sepia photos of my girls, Romeo followed us home. Since I was taking photos of my girls, I included Romeo in the photos too.

O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo (Shakespeare-Romeo and Juliet)

Here he is, in my front yard taking photos with my girls and loving it.










From these photos, can you tell my how much my twins love Romeo? No, really, can you tell? Romeo loves them just a much. I mean, if a cat will allow these little girls to mess with his ears, you know he loves them too. Hmm, I guess his name, "Romeo" is very suiting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment