Teeccino

Saturday, March 17, 2012

TwiceGirlies in Black and White Photos in Bicycle Gear

On the day after my twins learned to ride their bike without training wheels, I had an idea to take black and white photos of them. There is this light pole across the street from us and I thought that would be a good place to take some photos.

A couple years ago, we had some professional photos take of our girls in our front and backyard. This is one of the spots the photos were take. So this is where I wanted to take some adorable photos of them in their bicycle gear.

As you will see, I have to in full bicycle gear, with their heads looking down and away. They are also leaning against the light pole with their bicycle. Of course they resisted taking these photos as well.

I hope you will enjoy these photos as much as I do.









No comments:

Post a Comment