Teeccino

Monday, February 27, 2012

TwiceGirlie "B" Is A Budding Artist

As much as I want Twin "B" to good well in math and reading, which is very important, I love seeing he drawings. She has a wonderful imagination and I will absolutely encourage her in drawing, painting and the like.

I am sure I have said this before, and I will say it again, my family has a lot of artists. It seems like every generation finds another artist or artists. Twin "A" is also a budding artist, I just do not have any recent drawings from her.

Twin "B" seems to always draw a person wearing a dress or pants, with a hat (like ones Mommy makes) and a purse. Creativity is just in her genes and I love praising her for what she draws. Here is a new drawing. She might be a clothes designer, who knows.





No comments:

Post a Comment