Teeccino

Friday, February 10, 2012

Double Bubble, Bubble Bath Should Be Taken Off The Market

This bubble bath, double bubble, needs to be taken off the market. This is the most disgusting "bubble bath" I have ever used. The only reason I used it last night was because the lavender one I normally used was, well, it was all used up.

I bought this for my twins only because we were out of bubble bath. I was in such a rush to leave Target, I did not read the ingredients! I read each and every single label on all the products I purchase. I am ashamed that I did not read this label.

So, Mommy was the Guinea Pig and not my twins.

Anyway, as the evening progressed after taking my bath, I began to smell something on my skin. I was wondering what it was. Could it have been the bath soap I used? Yes!! It was that disgusting bubble bath made of a boat load of chemicals to harm our precious children's bodies and eyes. Of course there are disclaimers on this product, as there always is, on every bath product. But, this company is hoping we do not read it, I am sure, in the hopes our children will ingest it.

My body feels gritty and has this awful smell. I can not ever pinpoint what the smell is. It is just disgusting and I need to take another shower to clean my body off . I wonder how much damage it has already done to my body as I write this.

When my twins were infants until they were four years old, I used to buy Nature's Baby Organics from this company in Southern California. In my opinion, if you are even the slightest bit concerned about what you are putting on your babies delicate and oh so precious skin, and yours, the only products to buy are from Nature's Baby Organics.


**Disclaimer-this is not a paid article. This is my personal opinion on a product I have used in the past, stopped using and am going to use again, especially after using a most disgusting "bubble bath" not meant for any human body.**

This is the most disgusting "bubble bath" I used and am warning you NOT to use, God Bless:

2 comments:

  1. What are the ingredients of the Dubble Bubble? And of the Nature's Baby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Robert,

      You know, I should have taken a photo of the ingredients from this product. There were ingredients I could not pronounce at all. I have not been able to find this product anywhere now. I purchased this product at Target and can not find it online. It may be in the stores though. This is all I could find on Amazon: original scent of double bubble grape
      1 litre bottle 33.8 oz.
      pediatrician approved
      paraben free
      age 3+

      As for Natures Baby Organics, here are the ingredients in this product:

      Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside (Vege
      table Origin), *Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera),Cocamidopropyl Betaine (From Coconut Oil), Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate (From Coconut Oil), Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acid (From Oat), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethyl Lauramine Oleate (From Safflower Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil (Kukui Nut Oil), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia Nut Oil), *Organic Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, *Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B-5), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Food Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Food Preservative),Glycine, Vanilla Planifolia, Citrus Tangerina, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract & Water *Certified Organic*

      Double Bubble does not even publish what ingredients are in their product. So, what would rather have on your child or grandchilds body..

      Thank you for reading my article. Come back again soon!

      Delete