Teeccino

Thursday, February 25, 2010

TwiceToddlers Getting Back to Normal

With my parents, their Nana and Papa back at home, my twins are getting back to normal. I say this because just minutes ago, Twin "A" began crying again as she sometimes does in the night. She says she dreams of a tall white man with an oval shaped head and round eyes. I am not really sure if she is fibbing or telling me the truth. In any case, Twin "A" likes to sleep with Mommy every now and then. Well, tonight is one of those nights.

When I heard her crying, I went into her room and she was sweating and crying. So, I asked if she wanted to sleep with Mommy tonight. Of course, she said yes and I picked her up and put her on my bed with some of her stuffed animals and my battery operated candle for some light.

Ever since Twin "A" began telling me about this "tall white man"' she is seeing in her eyes, I have been praying with her about this. We both pray together, "In The Name of Jesus", that this thing she is seeing will leave her. My sweet baby girl, well she is not really a baby anymore, but I still call her that, I would be scared too. The best thing we can do is pray that these bad dreams will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment