Teeccino

Friday, February 12, 2010

TwiceToddlers Date with Daddy at McD's

Tonight, our twins wanted to go out with Daddy. Well actually, every night our twins want to go out with Daddy. They would go out with Daddy every night of the week if that were possible. But it is not and therefore this can only happen once or twice a week.

We tell them, "Girls, if we could afford to take your out every night, we probably would. But, it costs money(which they do not understand), to take you out. For their birthday last November, Mommy (that would be me) purchased a Blue Piggy Bank for them. So, since their birthday, Mommy (me again) have been adding coins to their piggy bank.

Everytime I come home with change, I give them each a penny, a dime, a nickel or a quarter. Before I have them put the coin into their piggy bank, I have them each look at the coin and I ask them, "What coin is this?" They look at me with question marks in their eyes and I tell them, "This copper coin is a Penny and worth One Cent, this tiny silver coin is a Dime and worth Ten Cents, this medium silver coin is a Nickel and worth Five Cents and this big silver coin is a Quarter and worth Twenty-Five Cents."

Then, I tell them, "Once these piggy banks are half way or completely full, Mommy will roll the coins and we can go buy something you want." That sounds neat, right?

Sorry, I got off track there.

Anyway, our twins are out with Daddy tonight. Since it is still cold and dark outside, Daddy took them to our newly remodeled McD's. I took them there two days ago. Only because for Christmas, they each got two McD's GC, one for a small AJ or Milk and one for a small ice cream. Inside the new McD's is a nice playplace with a climbing area, lectronic games, basketball hoop and table hockey. My twins had fun two days ago, so I suggested Daddy take them there tonight.

What is up with Daddy's and their Daughter's? Daughter's just love their Daddy's..I know I still do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment