Teeccino

Friday, February 26, 2010

TwiceToddlers at their Cousins Birthday Party

Tonight was my twins female cousins 24th birthday. I did not take photos, but my twins, my goodness, they were all over my aunt's home going up and down the stairs. And, well, as always, not listening to Daddy or Mommy. We tell both of them to stop going up the stairs and do they listen? No, never. They did not fall down, but that is not the issue, they refuse to listen to Mommy and Daddy, period.

When it came to eating pizza, they would not eat it. There was cheese pizza, just for them and of course,they would not eat it. My twins, they think that whenever they attend a birthday party, it is for them and they were so wired...

Well, my twins are always wired. I am assuming this is how the majority of toddlers are. Well, I am hoping this is how toddlers usually act. Maybe this is just how twin toddlers act...I choose the latter statement.

So, because my twins would not obey Daddy and Mommy, we left before presents were opened. This is usually how we roll....no thanks to our twins who can not sit still or obey Mommy and Daddy..

Geez....I do hope this phase in their lives ends soon...it is tiring on all counts...

No comments:

Post a Comment