Teeccino

Friday, March 21, 2008

This Coming Weekend With My TwiceBabies

With the weather beginning to turn to a balmy 73-75 degrees in my city and surrounding cities, this Saturday, we will be meeting my aunt and uncle at a nice Italian restaurant in a neighboring city, in their downtown area.

From the photos I found online, it looks pretty nice. In fact, I am sure I have driven past it a time or two when I used to work in said city. The best thing about this restaurant is, it is toddler friendly! Yeah, that my Twin A and Twin B can make all the noise they want without worrying about bothering anyone.

Then , this Easter Sunday, if the weather remains a nice 73-75 degrees, we will be heading on up to the foothills for a Easter Egg Hunt, hopefully, and a just have a mini family reunion for Easter Sunday.

Hope your Easter Sunday is excellent too.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment