Teeccino

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Terra Mia, My Aunt, Uncle, Daddy and TwiceBabies

Oh goodness, where shall I begin?

The drive to this restaurant, which was just "over the hill" from my home, was an adventure. Seriously, you would think we were going on a very long drive. Also, on the way to this awesome Italian restaurant, all my twins kept saying was, "Mike, Leenie, Mike, Leenie..."

Then, they began fussing and fussing and fussing...it was enough to drive both Daddy and Mommy crazy.

Tell me, who here has a two, almost two and a half, year old? Is this what they are like?

I mean, they certainly do not hold back on anything.

Anyway, while at the restaurant, they kept getting out of their chairs and wanting is sit in mine or Daddy's lap. Then, once Mike and Leenie finally got to the restaurant, my girls wanted nothing to do with them.

Okay, so after a while, say 5-10 minutes, my twins began to warm up to the idea of seeing Mike and Leenie. This is when Twin A and Twin B got down from their chairs and walked over to Leenie, but not Mike.

Go figure!

Goodness, if my Aunt and Uncle lived closer, we would have no reason to meet in a city semi close to both of us. They see no problem with my twins acting like two year olds and they say we should not be embarrassed by their behavior.

What do you think?

Well, as the dinner progressed, the girls just would not sit still and they kept wanting Leenie to hold them on her lap and that is when Leenie gave them their Easter gifts. An Old Navy outfit a piece, matching of course, for that is what I like. Always matching clothes...until my twins say, "No More Mommy!" and a little car with a bunny and duck, respectively, in them that revve up.

The outfits are adorable. The T says, "You wish you were me" and they got a denim pleated Skort and a pink sweater with hoodie with hearts on it.

I can't wait for them to wear those...

So, yeah, this is why I do not take them out a lot, on my own.

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment