Teeccino

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My TwiceBabies and Driving, Anywhere

Getting into my car with my twins is not always a fun experience.

Take for instance going to the next city from my home this weekend. Did my twins play with each other or their toys or just watch their DVD?

No. No, they did not. They had to be the little two year olds they are and fuss and whine almost the whole time we are driving.

Is this the norm for twins, let alone two year olds?

If I have that answer, I would today, be a billionaire.

Unfortunately, I have no idea why babies do not like sitting in a car. I can understand their plight if the drive is over three hours, but barely 25 minutes or an hour and a half, is enough to make you want to stay home all the time and never let your twins or two year olds see the light of day. That is until they can be calm in a car and just go with the flow of things.

But alas, this is only a dream of a Mommy hoping her twins will grow out of this stage and just
C H I L L O U T!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment