Teeccino

Sunday, April 28, 2013

TwiceGirlies Were So Excited To See Nana,Papa and Cousins..

So my parents (Nana and Papa) and cousins arrived at my home 2 minutes before my twins met me at the backdoor of my office/backyard. It was awesome...Nana said surprise! and my twins were very excited. They were thinking their surprise would one two of their friends coming over to play with them.

Boy did they have a surprise..

Oh, we had a wonderful weekend. It was definitely short, but worth it. My parents were so sweet to drive up here from SoCal. It was a long drive and construction on the 5 freeway, through the Grapevine no doubt, was not any better.

Anyway, my parents and nephews arrived at my home and we had pizza and sodas in my backyard. The weather was perfect all weekend. My parents (Nana and Papa) and nephews were staying at a hotel with a pool and my twins were able to swim for a while. They had a blast, of course. 

My Mom and I went shopping since I rarely get out of my home. 

My parents hotel room was called a "suite" but it was not the suite one expects to stay in for any expected time, even 2 nights with four people. Well, even though the surprise weekend was short, my twins and I will be in SoCal for summer vacation and we will have plenty of time to have more fun.

Ciao for now!




1 comment:

  1. Families are always the sweetest ...

    Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into some serious momma goodness.

    And I would be honored to have you come and splash some other moms as well (with this post or another momma fave) I jot some notes on Mondays. But its a link up whenever you can sort of thing, I get the filled to the brim momma schedules.

    Just moms. Sharing our notes. Creating a melody.

    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2013/07/run-momma-run.html

    Splashin,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete