Teeccino

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Busy Month of March

Oh, March was a busy month. As you can see, I was only able to write one blog post. Let's see, in the month of March, we have 5 birthday's. That is a lot of birthday's in one month. So, we were just busy making homemade cards, which I should have taken photos of to put on my other blog but I did not.

Now, in the month of April, this month should be a bit calmer. Today, my twins and I walked to our local park where they played on the park equipment and I sat on a blanket and listened to music, while drinking my coffee.

While at the park, I brought some samples of Teeccino herbal coffee. I passed out all I had one hand. I thought, "Hey, this is a good idea." If I am not always able to have a show, at least I can pass out some of the samples I have and see if people will like it. I mean, I had attached a Teeccino herbal coffee sample with information on the herbal coffee, with a coupon for the herbal coffee.

I think I will do this next time I go to the park.

This weekend, I will be going to a women's retreat with my church friends and I will bring samples there to. A lot of my friends have not tried Teeccino herbal coffee yet, so I will pass out samples and hope they will like it.

So, today was a good day. When we got home from the park, I had my twins read a short story, with a comprehension test to complete after the story. I began doing this yesterday for my girls and will do this until Thursday. Oh, I also have them doing some math problems they do in class, just to make sure they remember what they have learned this year so far.

I think tomorrow I will have them read another story, do math and we will read two pages of learning about mythology. Yeah, this should be interesting. I do not recall learning about mythology until I was in 6th grade, but I want to give them some culture right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment