Teeccino

Thursday, July 8, 2010

TwiceToddlers Eating Lunch on Blanket in Backyard

On this day, it was not only perfect, but my twins asked to eat lunch outdoors in the backyard. Well, how could I say no to that? My twins set out a blanket to sit on and I brought out their lunch on a plate. On this day, I made them something simple to eat like a PB&NoJ sandwich, some fruit and veggies with apple juice to wash down their food.

When the weather is very nice, not too much heat and not too much wind, we are outside having fun. Now, if my twins would actually take a nap in their fort, I would allow it. But, they do not listen to Mommy and, of course, want to play.

Anyway, here are some photos I took of my twins eating their lunch in the warmth of the sun..while sitting on a blanket near one of the backyard fences.



No comments:

Post a Comment