Teeccino

Friday, July 23, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Mommy on another Nature Walk

When the weather is acceptable to Mommy, that is anything between 78 and 89, we will go on a walk. This day, we went for a walk on our same route, but I took these photos. My twins love being outside, but Mommy will only allow them to go outside when I am able to be outdoors. I mean, if the weather is making myself or my twins sweat or in much need of water, it is best we stay indoors.

On this day, it was actually in the morning, the weather just perfect. It was not too hot or too cold. I love morning like that. The one thing about being an adult is, you certainly know what type of weather is suitable and to your liking.

I think when you are a kid, you could really care less if it is hot or cold outside, you just want to be outdoors....

Here are my twins on one of our many walks or nature walks..





No comments:

Post a Comment