Teeccino

Thursday, August 2, 2012

TwiceGirlies at Local Park

A couple days ago my twins and I walked to our local park. We live about three blocks from the park so we walked over with one chair, one blanket, four beach towels, lunch and drinks. My twins had a blast. They played on the playground and in the water feature.

It is a good thing our city finally put a water feature in one of the parks in our city. The water feature was put in last year if I am not mistaken. So, while at the park, my twins befriended a little girl their age. They were talking and playing on the playground and water feature. My twins have no problem meeting new kids their age. In fact, they have always been this way.

When I was their age, I was not this way at all. I was shy until my senior year in high school. After high school I finally became the outgoing person my twins are today. What is that saying, "I have never met a stranger." Well, I am not sure if this is such a good saying today, but it guess it just means a person is not shy in public or just meeting other people.

Here are some photos of my twins on the playground and water feature:





No comments:

Post a Comment